SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION FOR SNOW PROGRAM
Scholarships will be primarily awarded to families on the Free & Reduced Lunch plan (FRL) through the PCSD or are documented financial need with Weilenmann, and will be on a “First Come, First Served” basis. Scholarships will be available to 1st – 5th graders only. Families seeking a scholarship, who do qualify, will register through the online registration site. There will be a Scholarship Discount option.
Proof of FRL or Financial Need status must be submitted to YWSA office within 5 days after registration is completed. **Failure to submit proof will result in cancellation of registration and scholarship award will go to another family.
If a family would like to apply for a scholarship, is not FRL status, but has documented financial hardship, a scholarship application (available online October 29th) may be printed, filled out and sent to the Youth Winter Sports Alliance office for review. All applications must be received by Friday, November 9th. Scholarships will be reviewed by the YWSA Scholarship Committee and recipients will be contacted the week of November 19th. Families will then have until November 30th to register online. **Failure to register by the 16th will result in loss of scholarship.**
**PLEASE NOTE** Space is extremely limited in the UOP programs and they may be full by the scholarship deadline. Please consider other programs offered when applying for scholarships.
SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION FOR ICE PROGRAM
Scholarships for this program will be limited this year. Applicants will need to follow the steps below to apply. Scholarships will be available to 1st – 5th graders only. Families seeking a scholarship, who do qualify, will register through the online registration site. There will be a Scholarship Discount option. There will only be 2 scholarships available per school for the Ice Program.
Note on Dates: Registration for the Ice Program begins October 8th.
SPACE IS LIMITED FOR THIS PROGRAM, SO THE SOONER THE APPLICATION IS RECEIVED; THE BETTER CHANCE THERE IS TO GET A SPOT.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION STEPS FOR BOTH PROGRAMS
1. Register for program online DO NOT TRY TO REGISTER BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF REGISTRATION. NO SCHOLARSHIP DISCOUNTS WILL BE AVAILABLE.
2. Select Scholarship option and agree to terms. Complete online registration.
3. Mail Scholarship Agreement, FRL verification and commitment fee to address below within 5 days of registration.
1. Print and complete the Scholarship Application form.
2. Mail form and commitment fee to address below by deadline stated above. Scholarship applications will be reviewed by the YWSA Scholarship Committee. Families will be notified, and if scholarship is awarded, they will have 5 days to register online.
MAIL COMPLETED FORM & PAYMENT TO:
Youth Winter Sports Alliance
PO Box 681698
Park City, UT 84068